Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sandy and John on the Way!

Having traveled last year with Sandy and John, I am very much looking forward to hitting the road with them again and meeting up with the rest of the group. So, I'll try to hide my jealousy in reporting that I received an excited message from John a few hours ago saying he and Sandy were on the plane and ready to depart.

Having planned an excursion on their own prior to meeting with the rest of the group, they should be somewhere over Greenland as I type this. Here's to hoping they're on the left side of the plane and getting a good show of the Northern Lights! With any luck, they will check-in on the Blog in the next few days and share part of their trip as the rest of us prepare to join them on the morning of the 31st.

5 days and counting!

Bill

PS... Check out John and Sandy's fine work HERE

http://www.masaefoxeart.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Bill - will try to publish regularly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly no Northern Lights on the flight - it never got dark enough... Maybe tonight (though from Reykjavik I doubt we'd see them).

    ReplyDelete